2008年6月4日星期三

Hanks Blending Into Shadows Sheets painting

Hanks Blending Into Shadows Sheets painting
Perez the face of tango ii painting
Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting
Bouguereau The Rapture of Psyche painting
"Exert yourself, dear Marianne," she cried, "if you would not kill yourself and all who love you. Think of your mother; think of her misery while you suffer; for her sake you must exert yourself."
"I cannot, I cannot," cried Marianne; "leave me, leave me, if I distress you; leave me, hate me, forget me; but do not torture me so. Oh! how easy for those who have no sorrow of their own to talk of exertion!
Happy, happy Elinor, you cannot have an idea of what I suffer."
"Do you call me happy, Marianne? Ah; if you knew! And can you believe me to be so while I see you so wretched!"
"Forgive me, forgive me," throwing her arms round her sister's neck; "I know you feel for me; I know what a heart you have; but yet you are -- you must be happy; Edward loves you -- what, oh! what can do away such happiness as that?"
"Many, many circumstances," said Elinor, solemnly.
"No, no, no," cried Marianne wildly; "he loves you, and only you. You can have no grief."
"I can have no pleasure while I see you in this state."
"And you will never see me otherwise. Mine is a misery which nothing can do away."

没有评论: