2008年7月30日星期三

John William Waterhouse Gather ye rosebuds while ye may painting

John William Waterhouse Gather ye rosebuds while ye may painting
Leonardo da Vinci Leda and the Swan painting
Don't you want to remember all the good times? I mean, look at this doormat. What memories … Dudley sobbed on it after I saved him from the dementors … Turns out he was grateful after all, can you believe it? … And last summer, Dumbledore walked through that front door … "

   Harry lost the thread of his thoughts for a moment and Hedwig did nothing to help him retrieve it, but continued to sit with her head under her wing. Harry turned his back on the front door.

   "And under here, Hedwig" – Harry pulled open a door under the stairs – "is where I used to sleep! You never knew me then – Blimey, it's small, I'd forgotten … "

没有评论: