2008年8月1日星期五

Gustav Klimt Beethoven Frieze painting

Gustav Klimt Beethoven Frieze paintingGustav Klimt Apple Tree II paintingGustav Klimt Apple Tree I painting
No thanks," said Harry quickly. "I don't like it much."
"Well, take these anyway," said Romilda, thrusting a box into his hands. "Chocolate Cauldrons, they've got firewhiskey in them. My gran sent them to me, but I don't like them."
"Oh-- right -- thanks a lot." said Harry, who could not think what else to say. " Er-- I ' m just going over here with ..."
He hurried off behind Hermione, his voice tailing away feebly.
"Told you," said Hermione succinctly, " Sooner you ask someone, sooner they'll all leave you alone and you can --"
But her face suddnly turned blank; she had just spotted Ron and Lavender, who were i ntertwined in the same armchair.
"Well, good night, Harry" said Hermione, though it was only seven o'clock in the evening, and she left for the girl s' dormitory without another word.

没有评论: