2008年8月18日星期一

Thomas Kinkade Sunday Outing painting

Thomas Kinkade Sunday Outing paintingThomas Kinkade spirit of xmas paintingThomas Kinkade Serenity Cove painting
good-bye to the last branch, spun round three times, and flew gracefully into a gorse-bush, "it all comes of liking honey so much. Oh, help!" He crawled out of the gorse-bush, brushed the prickles from his nose, and began to think again. And the first person he thought of was Christopher Robin. ("Was that me?" said Christopher Robin in an awed voice, hardly daring to believe it. "ThatYes, I just said to myself coming along: 'I wonder if Christopher Robin has such a thing as a balloon about him?' I just said it to myself, thinking of balloons, and wondering." "What do you want a balloon for?" you said. Winnie-the-Pooh looked round to see that nobody was listening, put his paw to his mouth, and said in a deep whisper: "Honey!" "But you don't get honey with balloons!" "I do," said Pooh. was you." Christopher Robin said nothing, but his eyes got larger and larger, and his face got pinker and pinker.) So Winnie-the-Pooh went round to his friend Christopher Robin, who lived behind a green door in another part of the Forest. "Good morning, Christopher Robin," he said. "Good morning, Winnie-ther-Pooh," said you. "I wonder if you've got such a thing as a balloon about you?" "A balloon?"

没有评论: