2008年9月10日星期三

Igor V.Babailov paintings

Igor V.Babailov paintings
John Collier paintings
Jose Royo paintings
love, until she'd carried out my new directive. She kissed my mouth.
"Can't I start with You?"
Though her heat was real, taking the initiative was plainly an effort for her, and her attempts to provoke my ardor rather cooled than fired it.
"I do want to know you carnally too," I said, "but not until you've serviced your husband and Bray, at least. . ."
"I don'twant them." On her knees upon the cushion now, she would assert herself further, draw my face into her bosom, offer her navel to my nose -- all which I craved, detumescent as I was. Speaking with difficulty
"Excuse me for acting so crazy, George," she said. "You see how hard it is for me to be aggressive." She sat down and smoothed her skirt. "If You get EATen, I'll get EATen too. I'm going with You."
"No."
She smiled firmly. "Yes I am. If I can't

没有评论: