2009年1月15日星期四

William Bouguereau Innocence

William Bouguereau InnocenceUnknown Artist Muhammad Ali pop artUnknown Artist Bruce Lee
through the town, in the markets and by the river and down the Claybeds... Me and Roger and all the others... And I went to Bolvangar to fetch him safe I made it worse, and if I don't say sorry, it'll all be no good, just a huge moved swiftly. A minute later she had the answer.
"Yes," she said, "but it's a strange place, Will...So strange ... Could we really do that? Could we really go to the land of the dead? But, what part of us does that? Because daemons fade away when we die, I've seen them, and our bodies, well, they just stay in the grave and decay, don't they?"waste of time. I got to do that, you see, Will. I got to go down into the land of the dead and find him, and...and say sorry. I don't care what happens after that. Then we can... I can ... It doesn't matter after that."Will said, "This place where the dead are. Is it a world like this one, like mine or yours or any of the others? Is it a world I could get to with the knife?"She looked at him, struck by the idea."You could ask," he went on. "Do it now. Ask where it is, and how we get there."She bent over the alethiometer and her fingers

没有评论: