2009年2月3日星期二

Paul Cezanne Leda with Swan

Paul Cezanne Leda with SwanPaul Cezanne House and TreesPaul Cezanne Card Players
Anyway, I'm not a servant. I'm not going to wash them."
"So I won't show you the way through."
"I'll find it by myself."
"You won't; it's hidden. You'd never find it. Listen, I don't know how long we can stay in this place. We've got to eat, so we'll eat what's here, but we'll tidy up afterward and keep the place clean, because we ought to. You wash these until they looked clean. She did the same with the knives and forks, but the procedure didn't work with the omelette pan, so she tried a bar of yellow soap on it, and picked at it stubbornly until it looked as clean as she thought it was going to. Then she dried everything on another cloth and stacked it neatly on the drainboard.
Because she was still thirsty and because she wanted to try opening dishes. We've got to treat this place right. Now I'm going to bed. I'll have the other room. I'll see you in the morning."He went inside, cleaned his teeth with a finger and some toothpaste from his tattered bag, fell on the double bed, and was asleep in a moment. Lyra waited till she was sure he was asleep, and then took the dishes into the kitchen and ran them under the tap, rubbing hard with a cloth

没有评论: