2009年4月26日星期日

John William Waterhouse Waterhouse Narcissus

John William Waterhouse Waterhouse NarcissusJohn William Waterhouse The Lady of ShalottJohn William Waterhouse waterhouse Ophelia
When I married Mr.. Ogg, we had three dozen oysters at our wedding feast. Mind you, they didn’t all work.”
“And I like the way they give us all a bit o’ the wedding
cake in a little bag,” said Granny.
“Right. You know, they says, if you puts a bit under your
pillow, you dream of “Cake’s nice,” said Granny, “but. .. right now . . . don’t know why ... what I could really do with, Gytha, right now ... is a sweet.”
The last word hung in the evening air like the echo of a gunshot.
Nanny stopped. Her hand flew to her pocket, where the usual bag of fluff-encrusted your future husb ...” Nanny Ogg’stongue tripped over itself.She stopped, embarrassed, which was unusual in an Ogg.“It’s all right,” said Granny “I don’t mind.”“Sorry, Esme.”“Everything happens somewhere. I know. I know.Everything happens somewhere. So it’s all the same in theend.”“That’s very continuinuinuum thinking, Esme.”303Terry Pratehett

没有评论: