2008年7月3日星期四

Hessam Abrishami paintings

Hessam Abrishami paintings
Howard Behrens paintings
No, oh no," cried Anne, flushing so guiltily that the stranger looked curiously at her, as if she half suspected her of matrimonial designs on Mr. Harrison.
"But I saw it in an Island paper," persisted the Fair Unknown. "A friend sent a marked copy to me. . .friends are always so ready to do such things. James A.'s name was written in over `new citizen.'"
"Oh, that note was only meant as a joke," gasped Anne. "Mr. Harrison has no intention of marrying anybody. I assure you he hasn't."
"I'm very glad to hear it," said the rosy lady, climbing nimbly back to her seat in the wagon, "because he happens to be married already. I am his wife. Oh, you may well look surprised. I suppose he has been masquerading as a bachelor and breaking hearts right and left. Well, well, James A.," nodding vigorously over the fields at the long white house, "

没有评论: