2008年7月3日星期四

Louise Abbema paintings

Louise Abbema paintings
Leonardo da Vinci paintings
. . .well, not ezackly new, but they've stopped being married for quite a spell, Milty says. I always s'posed people had to keep on being married once they'd begun, but Milty says no, there's ways of stopping if you can't agree. Milty says one way is just to start off and leave your wife, and followed her into the pantry and shut the door cautiously.
"You can give him some jam on his bread, I know what tea at Levi Boulter's is apt to be."
Davy took his slice of bread and jam with a sigh.
"It's a kind of disappointing world after all," he remarked. "Milty has a cat that takes fits. . .she's took a fit regular every day for three weeks. Milty says it's awful fun to watch her. I went down today on purpose to see guilty. "We don't know the rights of it at all."
"Well, we soon will. I'm going straight over there," said Mrs. Lynde, who had never learned that there was such a word as delicacy in the dictionary. "I'm not supposed to know anything about her arrival, and Mr. Harrison was to bring some medicine for Thomas from Carmody today, so that will be a good excuse. I'll find out the

没有评论: