2008年7月21日星期一

Oriental paintings

Oriental paintings
Piano painting
When asked whether the late Alan B. Shepard would have qualified for associate membership, Hunter gives an optimistic thumbs up. "Out of all the scientific tests he could've done up there, he brought a golf club. That to me, is just great." So the next time you think you see a shooting star race across the heavenly bodies, look again, it may be a titlist headed out of a bunker, er crater. French superstar Zinedine Zidane one of the world's highest paid soccer players was appointed goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Development Program Monday, with the aim of cutting poverty. "I've known hard times, too," said Zidane, who had a modest, often difficult, upbringing. "I know what (poverty) is. I, too, lived in difficult places where we didn't have everything. And today I want to help.

没有评论: