2008年8月28日星期四

Vincent van Gogh Red vineyards painting

Vincent van Gogh Red vineyards paintingVincent van Gogh Mulberry Tree paintingVincent van Gogh Bedroom Arles painting
It stung me to hear as it were the capital letters in which she spoke of him."He says!" I burst out. "You're fickle, Anastasia!" And to Bray I cried, "You know very well you aren't what you say you are! You're an impostor!"
Anastasia started off her stool. "George. . ." But Bray restrained her, with a hand long-fingered for one so heavy.
"No matter, my dear," he said. I loathed the bony sight of his hand on her arm; was moved almost to strike it.
"You'd understand if you'd seen whatI've seen," Anastasia protested: "WESCAC didn't do a thing when He went down in the Belly, and Scrapegoat Grate opens right up for Him! It's really wonderful, George. . ."
"Nothing at all," Bray said. His face never changed expression, nor did his voice, yet I imagined him much flattered by her awe. Her defense was vain: I'd not forgotten the sight of her kneeling in Bray's presence before he'd done these alleged wonders, and it enraged me to supposehe lusted for her too.

没有评论: