2008年12月8日星期一

Claude Monet The Petite Bras of the Seine at Argenteuil painting

Claude Monet The Petite Bras of the Seine at Argenteuil paintingClaude Monet The House on the River Zaan in Zaandam paintingClaude Monet The Fields of Poppies paintingClaude Monet The Corner of the Garden at Montgeron painting
the post How to Save Time in the Long Term, I wrote that we need to minimize our potential regret to save a lot of time in the future. The reason is that we lose more time not by how we do things but by what we don’t do. So I made a list of things that might give me the biggest regrets in the future if I don’t do them. This is my personal list but many of the items are applicable to everyone.That’s why you need to diversify your income. Diversifying your income gives you a safety net to prevent financial problems. Here are some tips on income diversification:
Income diversification prevents financial problemsOne of the items in my list is income diversification. Not diversifying my income is something that could make me regret in the future. The risk is clear: I would get financial problems if my primary source of income disappear. There is definitely no fun in seeing your income drops to zero or near zero especially when you have a family to feed. I’m afraid that this is a potential problem for many people, in particular those who work as employees. If for some reasons they lose their jobs, there is a possibility that they will fall into financial problems.

没有评论: