2008年8月26日星期二

Georges Seurat The Island of La Grande Jatte painting

Georges Seurat The Island of La Grande Jatte paintingWilliam Blake The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with Sun paintingWilliam Blake The Descent of Christ painting
BROTHER-IN-LAW: His name and face
the Proph-prof couldn't help us with.

TALIPED: Some prophet!
I wish the bloody faker would come off it
and admit he's in the dark as much as we are.

BROTHER-IN-LAW:Now that's no way to talk about the Seer,
Taliped. He couldn't name the dirty
dog right out, and yet he made it pretty
clear whom we're to look for and expel
from Cadmus
TALIPED: Then come on and tell
me who I've got to fire, man!Whom, /mean.

BROTHER-IN-LAW:The killer of Labdakides, our dean
before you took his place nine years ago.

TALIPED: That was my predecessor's name. Although
he published not a word before he perished,
Agenora speaks of him --his cherished
wife, that I took later for my bride.

BROTHER-IN-LAW:No need to tellmethat.

TALIPED: But how he died
I never took the trouble to find out.

BROTHER-IN-LAW: /noticed.

TALIPED: Excellent. But if the lout

没有评论: