2008年8月26日星期二

Salvador Dali Portrait of the Cellist Ricard Pichot painting

Salvador Dali Portrait of the Cellist Ricard Pichot paintingSalvador Dali Figure on the Rocks paintingSalvador Dali Dali Nude in Contemplation Before the Five Regular Bodies painting
Graduate is normal enough in young people, although in adults it's a neurosis, often as not. And the itch to be a Grand Tutor -- that's always neurotic, wouldn't you say?"
"Neuroticmeans not right in the head," Max explained, tapping his temple and watching me with interest.
"Well, how about the person who actuallyis the Grand Tutor?" I demanded.
Peter Greene clapped me on the knee. "Attaboy, George! Don't take nothing off him!" He had been reading the pages of sporting-news and comic drawings in the newspaper, and joined our conversation now only because the lights had gone too dim to read by.
"Why," Sear asserted good-redly, "he's necessarily somewhat mad, my dear boy. Enos Enoch, Anchisides -- all those hero and Grand-Tutor chaps. Charmingly mad, I grant you. Magnificently mad, if you like. But mad."
I was the more put out by this remark in view of my infant circumstances and G. Herrold's state after rescuing me from the tapelift. But fifteen folk in white cotton wrappers, high boots, and masks had filed onto the stage below, and since I scarcely knew

没有评论: