2008年10月7日星期二

Leonardo da Vinci Head of Christ painting

Leonardo da Vinci Head of Christ paintingLeonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting paintingRembrandt Rembrandt night watch painting
our surprise that’s coming. I told him I’d be glad to tell him what it was, except that it would be so very hard for him to imagine it and such a lovely surprise when he first sees it. Besides, I just have a feeling he might m-make see-oh-en-en-ee-see-tee-eye-oh-en-ess, between—between one thing and another.”
“Going to make them, going to make em anyhow,” his father said.
“But Jay, there’s no use simply forcing it on his att-eigh-ten-ten, his attention, now, is there? Is there, Jay!”
She seemed really quite agitated, he could not understand why.
“You’re right, Mary, and don’t you get excited about it. I was all wrong about it. Of course I was.” And he got up and came over to her and took her in his arms, and patted her on the back.
“I’m probably just silly about it,” she said.
“No, you’re not one bit silly. Besides, if you’re silly about that, so am I, some way

没有评论: